Over the years Bridge of Hope, with the support of the Peru Joining Hands Network and other associates, has been able to realize the following accomplishments:
- The organization of all of the groups is based on the criteria of Fair Trade.
- More than 100 artisans in 16 groups (rural and urban) are working and learning.
- All of the artisans receive training in business management (costs, prices, exportation, marketing, quality control, design, taxes, and control of income and expenditure).
- More than 100 products are developed and exported.
- Solidarity and exchanging of experiences between groups.